A freshly pruned tree or unanticipated deadfall can be quite the mess – and an arduous clean-up task on your own. One of the best ways to take care of all that scrap wood is by wood chipping.
Treemasters uses high-quality, large capacity wood chipping equipment manufactured by Vermeer Inc., which allows us to safely and efficiently chip whole tree trunks of up to 20 inches in diameter. If you’re in need of professional wood chipping services, give us a call today.
What are the benefits of wood chipping?
The benefits of wood chipping are many. Many wood chips, that is, and they can be highly beneficial to your yard in countless ways. Some of the ways wood chips are used include:
- Ground Cover – Wood chips can help prevent soil erosion on slopes and disturbed areas, acting as a protective layer that stabilizes the soil.
- Erosion Control – Wood chips can be used in erosion control measures such as silt fences, sediment ponds, and erosion berms to mitigate the impact of construction activities on soil and water quality.
- Weed Suppression – Wood chips create a barrier that inhibits weed growth by blocking sunlight and preventing weed seeds from reaching the soil surface.
- Natural Organic Compost – Wood chips can be included in compost piles to provide carbon-rich material that balances nitrogen-rich components, aiding in the decomposition process.
- Mulch – Wood chips can be used as mulch to retain soil moisture, suppress weed growth, and improve soil quality in gardens, flower beds, and landscapes.
Our woodchips can range from medium to very large in size. They come from a variety of local trees. To request wood chipping services, complete our form below to start the process. If you have tree debris or need to schedule a tree care services, our team of ISA Certified Arborists will happily get you started with a free tree care estimate!
When you get wood chipping services from Treemasters, you can keep the wood chips for your own use or we can haul them away for you.
Need a Tree Removal Estimate?
Click below to leave your information and we will call you right back!
How does Treemasters dispose of wood-chipping material?
As a part of our commitment to our community and environmental responsibilties, Treemasters recycles 100% of our wood chips. We partner with municipalities, businesses, and large property owners who need wood chips for a variety of uses.
Is Wood Chipping Included with Tree Removal Services?
The large debris leftover is broken down into smaller, more manageable pieces. Treemasters removes this debris from your property when we leave. We will leave the chipped material for your use – or leave larger limbs and tree trunks un-chipped for use as firewood, at your request!
Expert Wood Chipping Services
Beneficial in many ways, home and business owners in Marin County can count on our expert arborists to remove these hazards from your property, leaving it clean and clear of debris.
If you’ve found yourself in need of wood chipping services, don’t hesitate to give us a call today or fill out the form below!
Free Logs & Wood Chips
"*" indicates required fields
Wood Chipping in San Rafael and the Bay Area
Serving San Rafael Metropolitan Area and SE Marin County